Berrcom Non-contact Infared Thermometer
This Berrcom Non-contact Infrared Thermometer provides an accurate temperature reading in only one second without coming into contact with the patient.
Measuring distance is approximately between 1.2 and 2 inches.
Used by hospitals for its convenient and hygienic operation, this Berrcom thermometer provides readings from the forehead comparable to oral thermometers and displays the results on a backlit LCD in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Three backlight colors for three different ranges of body temperature:
- Orange (low fever); and
- Red (high fever).
It stores up to 32 readings and has an audible alarm that alerts you when a person is running a fever. This Berrcom Non-contact Infrared Thermometer can also be used to measure the temperature of rooms, objects, and liquids. Has a 30-second automatic shut-off. Requires two AA batteries (sold separately). 7 1/3" L x 4 3/4" W x 2 1/4" H (3 oz)
- Ambient temperature: 10°C ~ 40°C (50°F ~ 104°F)
- Relative humidity: ≤ 85%
- Battery power: DC 3V (2pcs AA batteries), sold separately
- Unit size (without battery): 155 x 100 x 40 mm
- Unit weight: 80g (without battery)
- Display resolution: 0.1° C (0.1°F)
- In body mode: 32°C ~ 43°C (89.6°F ~109.4°F)
- Measuring distance: 3 cm ~ 5 cm (1.2 in ~ 2 in)
- Memory: 32 sets
- Consumption: ≤ 300mW
- Automatic power-off: 30 Seconds